How Membership Works
Membership to our online community is exclusive to paying physical club members. So it is a bit of a process to sign up. Here's how it works...
1. Go to our Events page and choose an event and join us in person so we can meet. If you decide after that event to proceed with becoming a member, then return to this and sign up for online membership.
2. Click on the Sign Up option and fill out the form. We will review your request and compare information with our guestbook from our recent events.
3. Once you are approved, continue with your membership dues payment on this page. page and select a membership plan. You must be signed into the website to complete a purchase so be sure to select "Sign In" after choosing your membership plan.
The premium membership gives the club more money to host events like recovery classes, trail repairs, GPS & Navigation, and more. As a thank you for your support we have worked with local businesses to offer 5% -10% discounts on things like tires, services, parts and fabrication. Some of our current partners include...
NOTE: by signing up for membership you agree to honor the Bylaws and accept the Terms of Membership and Membership Agreement. We only accept PayPal, credit or debit card for payment.
Choose Your Membership Plan
Standard Membership30$Every yearGet In!
- Voting Rights on Club Business
Premium Membership60$Every yearDo a little more for the club and get a little more too!
- 10% Discount at RuffStuff Specialties
- 10% off Services at MarTec Engineering
- 25% off GaiaGPS Premium Subscriptions
- 10% Discounts at Rhino USA
- 5% Select Discount at MetalTech4x4
- 3% Discount at Extreme Outback
- Club voting rights